The NYC-DSA Labor & Strike Solidarity Working Group is having a general meeting on Thursday, Nov. 2nd at 7:00PM. We encourage everyone who's participated in the B&H warehouse workers' campaign to attend, as well as anyone interested in participating in solidarity actions to support New York workers.
This meeting will include:
- Debriefing the B&H campaign
- A discussion on the practice of salting a workplace
- Comrades from both the Tech Action and Service Workers Working Groups will speak about their respective groups as well as forming subcommittees, in order to build a more integrated and horizontal labor strategy
- The Tom Cat Bakery workers' campaign and other emerging labor disputes, and
- Planning long-term projects